Available Career Positions
Senior Application Engineer
- Liaise with principles to resolve technical issues
- Provide technical support to overseas affiliates
- Work closely with sales team in answering to customer technical queries
- Provide on-site service
- Conduct technical training, in-house and to customer
- Pre and post-sales support to customer on components and application level
- Evaluate and qualify new products
- Using C/C++ to design, develop and write embedded software/language
- R&D specialized in Product Design.
- At least a Diploma,/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in machine vision/ system integration.
- Good understanding in industrial cameras,lens,lighting and imaging techniques.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- Familiar with factory automation environment and semiconductor industry.
- Willing to travel on short notice.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Act as a leader within the company
- Diploma or degree holder with at least 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of automation application or machine vision industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Technical background, with experience in machine vision products.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel to freely when needed
- Provide IT support to whole JM Group
- Administrator for ERP system and Cloud Storage
- Implement new ERP System requirement
- Provide maintenance support on computer system and network infrastructure
- Provide server and website maintenance
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required languages: Chinese, English in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- At least 5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: computer troubleshooting, IT troubleshooting, ERP System, Operating system, web server, Window and Linus
- Preferably candidate who specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.