Available Career Positions
- Incumbent is responsible for regional marketing activities and communications.
- Plan, conceptualise and implement B2B marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualise and develop B2B collaterals such as printed and online marketing collateral, including slide decks, brochures, letters, emails, etc.
- Work closely with both sales and technical teams to implement campaigns and programmes to accelerate sales penetration and elevate business outcomes.
- Plan and organise trainings, seminars and exhibitions as required.
- Perform relevant market research and competitive analysis to maintain familiarity with industry trends and developments.
- Provide administrative support for the sales and marketing teams such as data entry duties and handle documentations.
- Assist in carrying out other ad hoc duties assigned by Marketing Lead.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Mass Communications or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a marketing and communications role.
- A background in creating marketing or promotional content would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent organisational skills, such as time and project management and prioritising.
- A clear, concise writing style.
- Has an eye for detail and meticulous.
- Self-starter and has willingness to learn, contribute and adapt.
- Knowledge and/or experience in semiconductor/manufacturing/automation/engineering is advantageous.
Sales Engineer - 5 positions (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam & Taiwan)
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifies potential opportunities with new and existing customers and understand their business activities and needs
- Prepares technical proposal to customers as well as engineering team to ensure the solution process runs smoothly
- Develops relationship with buying influence within the customers’ organization
- Prepares all necessary reports and forecasts as requested by the management in a timely and accurate manner
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Liaise with principles to resolve technical issues
- Provide technical support to overseas affiliates
- Provide on-site service
- Conduct technical training, in-house and to customer
- Evaluate and qualify new products
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Automation/Optics or related engineering fields
- At least 2 years of experience preferably in machine vision or Auto-ID products
- Familiar with factory automation environment and semiconductor industry would be added advantage
- Possess driving license with own car
- Good communications and inter-personal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skill
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, as well as any other regional languages a bonus.