- For 12k line scan cameras (62.5 mm length/ pixel sizes approximately 5 μm) and 16k (82 mm length/ pixel size approximately 5 μm)
- Very high optical image quality in the large sensor range
- Vibration-insensitive for stable optical performance
- Lockable distance and aperture settings
- Industry-compatible V-mount interface
- Reliability and constant quality due to 100 % quality control
About this series
The maximum aperture of these lenses is considerably larger than in the Xenon-Sapphire lens family which allows to use the lenses under sparse light conditions. Our lenses are designed in a manner that even with the fastest F-number, the full resolution, albeit with a Xenon-Zirconia diminished contrast, is attained.
The Xenon-Zirconia lens for the largest magnification of -2x is also available with beam splitter for coupling in illumination. The lenses are broadband coated and can be used in the spectral range of 400-1,000 nm. The V-mount makes them easy to install and rotate into the desired azimuth position.
Xenon-Zirconia lenses can be used in a wide range of applications: PCB inspection, quality control, FPD inspection, Line scan, OLED inspection, web and surface inspections
Xenon-Zirconia lenses, Schneider-Kreuznach offers a very versatile tool for different line scan applications.
This lens family is optimized for pixel size 5 μm for the use with 12k (62.5 mm) line scan sensors but can also be used with 16k (82 mm) lines.
- Web and surface inspections
- FPD/ PCB/ OLED inspection
- Line scan applications
- Quality control
|Xenon-Zirconia 3.3/92||92 mm||0.2||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 4.0/104||104 mm||0.33||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 3.2/91||91 mm||0.5||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 3.1/91||91 mm||0.7||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 2.8/89||89 mm||1||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 3.2/92||92 mm||2||V48||View Details|
|Xenon-Zirconia 3.2/92 (with beamsplitter)||92 mm||2||V48||View Details|