Xenon-Opal | C-mount
- 12 mm C-mount lens for up to 12 megapixels,
1.1″ sensors, 3 μm pixel size
- Max. chief ray angle of 6°
- Vibration insensitivity for stable imaging performance all over the sensor
- Optimized for 0.3 to 1.5 m working distance
- 400 to 1000 nm broadband AR-coating
About this series
The Xenon-Opal lens fits all kinds of industrial applications up to ∞ (with the best performance at a working distance from 0.3 to 1.5 m). Therefore this lens is the first choice for demanding factory automation systems, such as 3D measurement.
The robust mechanics provide a highly stable image in harsh environments, even mounted on an arm of a robot system. Equipped with 400 – 1000 nm broadband AR-coating makes this lens even more flexible regarding used illumination.
Schneider Kreuznach Xenon-Opal 2.8/12 is a robust C-mount lens for 1.1″ sensor down to 3 μm pixel size. With a max. chief ray angle of 6°, this lens can be used with 12-megapixel cameras using sensors with microlenses.
- 3D measurement
- Inspection systems
- Food & beverage
|Image circle||17.6 mm / 1.1"|
|Transmission||400 - 1,000 nm|
|Filter thread||M40.5 x 0.5|