SVS-Vistek SWIR cameras incorporate Sony SenSWIR technology and the proven EXO and FXO camera platforms. Thanks to their wide spectral range and high sensitivity, SVS-Vistek SWIR cameras combine the benefits of an extremely compact footprint with a range from 400nm VIS to the SWIR range at 1700nm. With an innovative thermal design, users can have outstanding optical quality and dynamic range results, potentially using a single camera for multiple areas of the light spectrum.
- Sony SenSWIR sensor with 400 – 1700 nm spectral sensitivity and high quantum efficiency
- Advanced Two-Point NUC (Non Uniformity Correction)
- CoaXpress-12 delivers lowest latency and highest speed
- 10GigE for economical bandwidth and ease of integration
- LUT, Binning, ROI, Burst Mode
- Up to 60°C (140°F) operating temperature
- Industrial TTL-24V I/O interface with SafeTrigger, logic functions, programmable sequencers and timers, RS232 interface, electrical and optical inputs, GenICam and GenTL