- Support the most high-performance Camera Link cameras with available support for Full and 80-bit mode at up to 85 MHz
- Perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link 2.1 interface
- Offload host computer of custom image processing using a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) device
- Eliminate missed frames through a PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample onboard buffering
- Optimize multi-camera applications via support for up to four Base or two Full/80-bit Camera Link cameras per board
- Minimize space requirements and maximize PC compatibility through a half-length design with mini Camera Link connectivity for true single-slot operation
- Improve and simplify system connectivity with Power-over-Camera-Link (PoCL) support at extended cable lengths
Rapixo CL Pro
Matrox Rapixo CL Pro
About this series
Feature-packed high-performance Camera Link frame grabbers with FPGA-based image processing offload.
Matrox® Rapixo CL Pro is a series of Camera Link® frame grabbers with the most comprehensive features currently available in the industry. Built upon the field-proven design of the Matrox Radient eV series of Camera Link frame grabbers, the Matrox Rapixo CL Pro offers reliable image acquisition, extended cable length support, high frame-rate image capture, and onboard image processing offload that will extend the effectiveness of the Camera Link standard for years to come.