Mech-Eye Industrial 3D Camera
- Aluminum Alloy Shell Design
- Precision Options Meet Various Distance Requirements
- Dust and Water Proof
- Stable and Reliable Scanning Performance
- Plug & Play Easy Setup
- Multiple Camera Models for Various Situations
About this series
Enable Smarter Robotics of Industry 4.0
Aiming to drive the ubiquity of intelligent robots, Mech-Mind has developed a full R&D infrastructure and product portfolio including 3D cameras, machine vision algorithms and software, offline deep learning tool, and intelligent robot programming environment. Our products can be applied to typical scenarios such as order picking, locating, assembly, industrial inspection/measurement, etc.
- High Intelligence: Enabled by powerful AI algorithms, our solutions can handle different objects and deal with various complex situations.
- Stability and Reliability: Mech-Eye Industrial 3D Camera has been tested continuously for more than 10000 hours. The camera is dust and water proof with IP65 enclosures standards. It can operate long in harsh environments. Mech-Eye has obtained CE, FCC, VCCI, and RoHS certifications.
- Competitive Price: The price is only half of the same type of typical products.
- Easy Integration: Our products can be adapted to various mainstream robot brands and support integrating with various systems and the secondary software development.
- Easy to Deploy and Use: The plug-and-play solutions save a lot of deployment time. The fully visualized, code-free programming interface dramatically reduces the usage of difficulties and deployment costs.
- Wide-range application cases: Our solution has been successfully deployed in hundreds of leading companies in China, the United States, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Spain and other countries. Previous applications cover palletizing, depalletizing, order picking, machine tending, gluing, locating, assembling, detecting, etc.
|Model||Optimal Scanning Range (mm)||Near FOV (mm)||Far FOV (mm)||Resolution||Megapixels||Z Repeatability (σ)||Accuracy||Typical Capture Time||Baseline|
|Nano||300 - 600||220*160 @ 0.3 m||430×320 @ 0.6m||1280×1024||1.3 MP||0.1 mm @ 0.5 m||0.1 mm @ 0.5 m||0.6 - 1.1 s||68 mm|
|Pro S Enhanced||500 - 1000||350×220 @ 0.5 m||690×430 @ 1.0 m||1920×1200||2.3 MP||0.05 mm @ 1 m||0.1 mm @ 1 m||0.5 - 0.8 s||150 mm|
|Pro M Enhanced||800 - 2000||500×350 @ 0.8 m||1360×860 @ 2.0 m||1920×1200||2.3 MP||0.2 mm @ 2 m||0.2 mm @ 2 m||0.5 - 0.8 s||280 mm|
|Laser L||1500 - 3000||1500×1200 @ 1.5 m||3000×2400 @ 3.0m||2048×1536||3.0 MP||0.5 mm @ 3m||1.0 mm @ 3m||0.5 - 0.9 s||400 mm|
|Deep||1200 - 3500||970×1160 @ 1.2 m||2830×3320 @ 3.5 m||2048×1536||3.0 MP||1.0 mm @ 3m||3.0 mm @ 3m||0.7 - 1.1 s||400 mm|
|Log S||500 - 1000||360×250 @ 0.5 m||710×490 @ 1.0 m||1280×1024||1.3 MP||0.1 mm @ 1 m||0.2 mm @ 1 m||0.3 - 0.5 s||150 mm|
|Log M||800 - 2000||520×390 @ 0.8 m||1410×960 @ 2.0 m||1280×1024||1.3 MP||0.3 mm @ 2 m||0.3 mm @ 2 m||0.3 - 0.5 s||280 mm|