Micro Imaging Module
Digital machine vision microscope
- FOV: 4.5×3.8mm
- WD: 31mm
- Resolution: monochrome 250 LP / mm
- Coax and Ring Light
- USB3.0 / 5MP / Camera
Ultra compact light weight stand
- Focus Travel range 57mm
- Size 190x230x350mm
- Weight 2.5kg for easy transportation
- Simple user interface
- Camera control for demanding integration tasks
- Pre-calibrated magnification settings
- Illumination adjustment
- One-click image storage
- Standard measurement functions
- Reticule generator
- Basic text editor
About this series
FOV micro measuring microscope 4.0
The new ultra-compact digital micro measuring microscope from Opto is the perfect tool for on-site measurements in production.
The image processing microscope professionally digitizes quality where it counts.
The sensor structure is robust, plug-and-play, easy to use and equipped with an integrated high-end lens and camera.
With the built-in coaxial LED lighting and the ring light, all kinds of features can be visualized on a product, similar to a traditional metallurgical microscope.
The Metlogix M3 one Touch Measurement Software performs critical analysis in all phases of your manufacturing process. It is a dependable, intuitive and multi-spread tool in the metrology marketplace.
- Measuring point acquisition by crosshair, clever video tools
- Multi touch probe capability
- Measure, construct and define 2D geometries
- Measure polynomes with the blob tool
- Position detection
- Part program with automated measurements
- Automated multiple parts measurement in the field of view
- DXF overlay in live image
- Contour tracking and BestFit
- Integrated light control of the Opto Imaging Modules
- Tolerance check according to DIN / ISO with tolerance chart
- Launch program with barcode reader
- Image archiving (BMP, JP2, JPG, PNG)
- Program creation from DXF file
- Comprehensive data output as DXF, DXF point cloud, IGS cloud, CSV, TSV
- Q-DAS converter
- and much more ..