- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support simplifies cabling between cameras and vision computer
- Two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports facilitate multi-camera configurations
- Isolated PoE helps protect cameras, board, and vision computer from potential electrical faults and secure camera detection
- Pre-licensed for GigE Vision support in Matrox Imaging software
- License fingerprint for Matrox Imaging software avoids the need for a separate hardware key
- Certified for use with GigE Vision systems
About this series
Matrox Concord PoE is a new generation of Gigabit Ethernet adaptors for interfacing one or more GigE Vision cameras supporting PoE.
Available with two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports, these network interface cards (NICs) simplify system configuration, not only by handling command and streaming protocols but also providing power over a single standard Cat 5e/6 cable per camera connection. An isolated PoE implementation protects cameras, board, and host computer from damage due to electrical faults and stray current that adversely affects camera detection.
|Interface||Interconnect||Acquisition Rate||Memory||Bit depth|
|PCIe® 2.1 x4||10 / 100 / 1,000 Mbps|