Multi-port Gigabit Ethernet adaptors with PoE for GigE Vision
Matrox Concord PoE at a glance
- Simplify cabling between cameras and vision computer through PoE support
- Facilitate multi-camera configurations with two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Trigger multiple cameras simultaneously and reliably using hardware-assisted ToE
- Synchronize to automation devices in real-time through digital I/Os with hardware-assisted management
- Deploy pre-licensed for GigE Vision support in Matrox Imaging software
- Avoid the need for a separate hardware key through a license fingerprint for additional Matrox Imaging software features
- Certified for use with GigE Vision systems
About this series
Matrox Concord PoE
Matrox Concord PoE is a new generation of Gigabit Ethernet adaptors for interfacing one or more GigE Vision cameras supporting PoE.
Available with two or four Gigabit Ethernet ports, these network interface cards (NICs) simplify system configuration, not only by handling command and streaming protocols but also providing power over a single standard Cat 5e/6 cable per camera connection. An isolated PoE implementation protects cameras, board, and host computer from damage due to electrical faults and stray current that adversely affects camera detection.
|Interface||Interconnect||Acquisition Rate||Memory||Bit depth|
|PCIe® 2.1 x4||10 / 100 / 1,000 Mbps|