Matrox 4Sight XV6 at a glance
- Tackle demanding imaging applications using an eighth-generation Intel Core processor
- Capture directly from GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras
- Broaden support for Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort, HDMI, and SDI video interfaces using Matrox Imaging frame grabbers
- Customize I/O capabilities through four PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards
- Install in space-limited industrial environments given its small footprint and rugged design
About this series
Matrox 4Sight XV6
Expandable entry-level vision controller
Matrox® 4Sight XV6 is an expandable ruggedized computer designed for demanding imaging workloads. Its reliable platform is ideal for video acquisition, offering four full-height, half-length PCIe® expansion slots designed to host multiple cards, including frame grabbers operating at full performance. It can support up to three displays—VGA, DVI-D, HDMI™, and/or DisplayPort™—from the available outputs.
This powerful vision controller is the latest iteration of the Matrox 4Sight series, delivering desktop-level processing performance and ample expansion, all packaged in a small, sturdy casing. Powered by an eighth-generation Intel® Core™ processor, the Matrox 4Sight XV6 is capable of supporting intensive machine vision applications.