Matrox latest release: Matrox 4Sight with vision controller for multi-camera applications.
Experiencing difficulties managing your production facility lines?
This new Industrial PC with a vision controller might just solve your problem.
Matrox Imaging has just released an industrial PC with a fanless design and multiple ports for GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras make the Matrox 4Sight EV6 right at home in any production facility, keeping an eye on a single line or many lines. The Matrox 4Sight EV6 is backed by a vendor with a proven track record, delivering optimized machine vision hardware and a software toolkit with a 25-year history of reliable performance.
Matrox 4Sight EV6 at a glance
- Reduce service stoppages with a fanless design
- Inspect multiple sites through the support for four GigE Vision and four USB3 Vision cameras
- Simplify cabling for GigE Vision installations using PoE-enabled ports
- Tackle typical vision workloads with a mobile-class embedded seventh-generation Intel Core processor
- Connect separately to the factory floor and enterprise networks via two more Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated real-time digital I/Os with rotary encoder support and RS-232/RS-485 ports
For more information, kindly send in your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6748 5517.